How do you look? How do you feel? Age is a condition, not a number.
Our signature Forever 49 program for seniors, will keep you functional and pain free through a variety of low impact exercizes.
One of our most popular programs, Forever 49 is designed to help seniors stay healthy as they reach their golden years. Each class is designed to touch every aspect of the body to keep students pain free and flexible. We practice stretching, alignment of the spine, balance, coordination, muscle and bone strength, and keep our joints fluid, all while keeping things low impact and fun.
- Chi/Gong and Bagua: Spinal Alignment, Healthy Organs, and Stretching.
- Tai/Chi: Balance and Relaxation.
- Light Weight Lifting: Bone Density, Muscle and Tendon Strength.
- Silk Reeling Exercizes: Movement of the 18 movable joints of the body.
- A bit of line dance and a head full of health tips.
Monday: 10AM – 11AM
Wednesday: 10AM – 11AM
Thursday: 10AM – 11AM
Friday: 10AM – 11AM
Monday: 1:30PM – 2:30M (READING COUNCIL ON AGING)
Wednesday: 1:30PM – 2:30M (READING COUNCIL ON AGING)
with access to all Fit for Life and Forever 49 class times
$13 per class with no commitment for Seniors
$16 per class with no commitment Non-Seniors